Rehabilitation & Visiting Nurse Association (RVNA) Pediatric Physical Therapist Externship
The Pediatric Physical Therapist's primary role is the assessment of the physical condition and the development of appropriate preventative and rehabilitative therapeutic programs to assist in the client's recovery. This position will:
- Perform initial and ongoing assessments, including OASIS assessments;
- Develop and revise the plan of care in consultation with the physician and other care team members;
- Provide therapeutic treatments and evaluation of equipment needs as applicable within the scope of physical therapy practice proficiently and in a productive manner.
- Instruct clients and family in the home program as applicable to ensure the client's maximum level of wellness is achieved.
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Current Colorado State license to practice Physical Therapy
- 1 year of pediatric physical therapy experience required, home health experience preferred
- Reliable transportation and current automobile insurance
- Current CO state driver's license
At RVNA we understand that our employees are our greatest asset, and we are happy to offer the following benefits:
- Flexible Schedule
- Competitive Pay with Direct Deposit
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Retirement Plan Available
- Positive Work Environment
RVNA Home Health Care is an industry leader, providing compassionate home healthcare for over 30 years. As a full-service healthcare company, we have earned a reputation for providing innovative solutions that improve health and enhance the quality of life for our patients. Our dedication to customer service and improving patient care, combined with our commitment to employing only quality healthcare professionals has made RVNA one of the most dependable companies in the industry.
The location is usually in COLORADO.
To apply for an externship, visit: