Graduated With No Job? Not After You Read This.
Please read this article if you are in the following situations:
|Photo by Honey Yanibel Minaya Cruz on Unsplash|
- YOU graduated from college but YOU have no job
- YOU graduated from college and YOU have a job, but YOU are not working in your field
- YOU graduated from college but YOU had to move back home with your parents
- YOU are about to graduate from college and YOU are scared you might not have a job after graduation
- YOU are about to graduate from college and YOU don’t want to move back home with your parents
- YOU don’t have a job
- We are NOT making this recommendation lightly. Given the nature of our business we have been watching a number of job/internships boards, looking for a worthy affiliate, since the day FindInternships.com came online 10 years ago. FlexJobs has been and remains at the top of our list (second place to Google.Jobs). While we can’t make any guarantees, we strongly feel that if you tried all the other job boards and have been unsuccessful, FlexJobs could be the answer to your prayers.
- FlexJobs is a very unique site. They “hand-screen and curate every job (25,000+) and company (5,000+).” So if you are not satisfied with their site for any reason within 30 days of subscribing, they will give you a full refund.
- They are one of the few job boards that offer real work-from-home jobs.
- They have plenty of junior/entry-level jobs.
- Their membership actually comes with discounts to DELL, Grammarly, Intuit TurboTax, and 60 other companies.
- They have an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau (BBB). That’s 100+ reviews, each with a 5-star rating!
- Everybody is giving them kudos. They are mentioned in 3000+ press articles from well known sources.
- Their 3,000+ testimonials from their users is enough proof that people are satisfied for one reason - FJ helped them find the right job.
- They have received many awards including being the first and only company to win an Online Trust Leadership Award for Excellence.
- They have very well written job-related articles that are worth the read.
Is FlexJobs really worth it? Decide for yourself.
|Photo by Manny Pantoja on Unsplash|